Baldwin Family Office
Our services are designed to simplify the complexities of wealth management and are as diversified as the clients we represent.
A client choosing the Family Office as their resource for comprehensive wealth management is guaranteed confidentiality and can be assured that every task will be performed efficiently, on time and will reflect the personal style of that client. When representing our clients we are identified as their office staff and act in accordance with our client’s directions. Customized activity reports on all assets are provided on a regular basis, in addition to standard financial reports. All of our services are tailored to meet the unique needs of the individual clients or the charitable foundations we serve. Our clients experience the same professional yet personal environment they would have if this office were actually in their own home. We utilize the latest technology to manage the diverse activities of the various entities maintained for our clients.
A selection of our services for families can include any or all of the following:
- Tax preparation for individuals, trusts and small businesses
- Tax planning
- Accounting services (including bill paying)
- Charitable assets management
- Coordination with advisors and consultants
- Public liaison for the client
- Real estate management
- Estate Planning – We work with clients to coordinate their estate planning. We offer recommendations for reducing estate taxes and follow through by working with estate planning professionals to complete the process. Where appropriate, we consult with heirs about the management of any anticipated legacies.
A selection of our services for a Board of Trustees of a Foundation or Charitable Trust can include any or all of the following:
- Guidance during the initial formation.
- Help with defining Foundation guidelines.
- Outlining a mission statement.
- Handling the intricacies of day to day administration. (including grant requests and site visits through to disbursement of funds)
- The arrangements for Trustees’ meetings and minutes.
- Preparation of the 990 PF and all necessary accounting, tax and payroll functions.
- Record keeping including the grant compliance file system.
- Monitoring compliance with all applicable Federal and State laws and regulations.
If there is a need for an additional service not listed, we will be happy to discuss the inclusion. Our Family Office professionals have many years of experience in all sectors of comprehensive wealth and foundation management.
Wealthy Individuals & Families – Trends in wealth management are increasing the demand for a wide range of tax consulting and investment services, such as the tremendous number of generational transfers of wealth expected in the coming decades. Individuals and families that have achieved substantial net worth have complex needs and often require expert advice and planning.
Family Office services are offered in both our West Conshohocken and West Chester offices.